Wednesday 20 April 2011

Thank You


I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support to me over the last few days.  I have really appreciated all your kindness.  I especially want to say a public thank you to my wonderful husband who has looked after me so patiently, and brought me these roses yesterday, knowing how much they would cheer me up.  And there is nothing a girl loves more than being bought flowers! Aren't they lovely?


Came back from the doctor's this morning with a fist full of new pills which hopefully will solve the problems for the moment.  For the first time in days I am beginning to feel a little more human, and much more comfortable.

So thank you everyone, I am really, really grateful to have such wonderful friends.

luv Bex*

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better :) And yay for Pat giving you such beautiful flowers. Flowers always cheer people up - much like pants in the post!

    ReplyDelete